Thursday, July 17, 2008

Movie Talk

Well, last weekend my husband and I took the kids (teenage boys) to see Hellboy 2: The Golden Army. What a disappointment! The boys liked it, but I didn't. While the costumes and sets were breathtaking, the writing was well below par-even for this genre. Wait for the video.

Of the movies I have been wanting to see this year, I have so far viewed Hellboy 2, Wanted, Get Smart, Iron Man, Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, Speed Racer, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, and Hancock. The best one, in my opinion, has been Iron Man. I would love to see it again on the big screen and I am planning to purchase it on DVD. Get
Smart and Harold and Kumar were funny. I'm glad I saw them at the theater. I also enjoyed Wanted and Speed Racer. Hancock was OK. Indiana Jones was disappointing.

I am planning to see The Dark Knight tonight with my husband.

No comments: