Sunday, March 23, 2008

2008 Movie Preview


The following is a list of movies I am looking forward to seeing this year.

Hellboy 2: the Golden Army
Wanted - action movie starring Morgan Freeman and Angelina Jolie
Get Smart - Steve Carell as Maxwell Smart
Iron Man - I'm a sucker for comic book movies
21
The Forbidden Kingdom - Kung Fu movie starring Jet Li and Jackie Chan
Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay - guilty pleasure
Deception - (maybe)
Speed Racer - this just looks too cool (OK, am I showing my age?), you can't go wrong with race cars. Go, Speed Racer!
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Indiana Jones and the Kindgom of the Crystal Skull
The Foot Fist Way - check out the trailer. It cracks me up!
The Incredible Hulk - Oh yeah! Made the right way this time, let's hope.
Hancock
The Dark Knight
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
Righteous Kill - Pacino and DeNiro, need I say more?
Valkyrie - could go either way
Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince

No comments: