Friday, October 28, 2005

Movies!

Yes, I love movies. I love to watch them, I love to talk about them, I love to watch them over again. Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing Jarhead next weekend. I am hoping it is not too political. I was looking forward to Saw 2 (Because the first Saw was excellent!), but Saw 2 got bad reviews. Maybe I will wait until it comes out on dvd. I've already seen Wallace and Gromit and Doom. Loved Doom! Yes, I know, it is not a great movie, but it is fun! If you love the game, you will not be disappointed! I enjoyed Wallace and Gromit, but I would have liked it better if it had more claymation in it. It seemed that just the faces and hands were done in claymation. If you have kids, go see it at the theater! Otherwise, you can just wait for it to come out on dvd.

Of course, dunt-dah-dah-dah...November 1st, this Tuesday, Starwars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith comes out on DVD! I can't wait!!! And then, on November 12th, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire comes out to theaters. This one has a new director again, so it will be interesting to see how it comes out.

No comments: